We have setup redmine server with svn integration for Neudeep Technologies Private Limited and they have found it very useful. It had improved their daily tracking process, with metric reports from redmine server.
- With redmine in place you never have to worry about gantt charts and overall project schedule and status.
- With redmine in place you never have to worry about timelogs for the team member.
- With redmine in place, you can export timelogs for each team member and share it with your customer or senior, all this is just in one click.
- With redmine in place, you never have to ask status of the task assigned to the team member and what is % of the remaining activity of the assigned task.
- With redmine in place you never have to worry about individual performance as it gives nice report on how many tasks have completed, open and closed over the period of time.
With redmine in place you do not need to do micromanagement.
Some of the main features of Redmine are:
- Multiple projects support
- Flexible role based access control
- Flexible issue tracking system
- Gantt chart and calendar
- News, documents & files management
- Feeds & email notifications
- Per project wiki
- Per project forums
- Time tracking
- Custom fields for issues, time-entries, projects and users
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial and Bazaar)
- Issue creation via email
- User self-registration support
- Multi-language support
- Multiple databases support
Read more about Redmine features.